I have mainly used this guide, it is in Russian and written for Air3.6, also it was updated with my comment about Air3.8.
There is very similar guide in english, but also for Air3.6: http://pigsels.com/2012/04/air-app-store-publishing-guide/
The differences for Air3.8 (maybe for Air3.9 as well) are:
– Following three line are not required anymore:
1 2 3
codesign -f -v -s APPLICATION_CERTIFICATE bundle.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe\ AIR.framework/Versions/1.0/Resources/adobecp.plugin codesign -f -v -s APPLICATION_CERTIFICATE bundle.app codesign -f -v -s --entitlements entitlements.plist bundle.app/
– Instead you need to use this:
codesign -f -v -s APPLICATION_CERTIFICATE --entitlements entitlements.plist bundle.app/
Some extra things, that might be useful:
– If your app connects to the internet, you need to add the following lines to your entitlements.plist:
All the possible sandbox keys could be found here: https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/Miscellaneous/Reference/EntitlementKeyReference/Chapters/EnablingAppSandbox.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40011195-CH4-SW1
– You can verify, that your app is correctly signed like this:
codesign -v --verify bundle.app
– Take note, that icons file’s name, generated by Air is “Icon.icns” and not “icons.incs”, so you may end up having two files, just mention correct one in your Info.plist.