Released for iOS, two versions, regular for iPhone, HD for iPad! 😉
Rainbow Lines is now available for iPhone on the AppStore!
Rainbow Lines HD is now available for iPad on the AppStore!
I have moved from CPMStar to Adsense for games a month ago and started to earn around 3-5 times more from the same number of clicks/impressions.
Although, it always depends on who plays your games, I suggest to try AFG, if you have such opportunity.
Here is a quick tutorial on how to use AFG with Haxe/OpenFL.
0. “AdSense for games allows you to earn money from your web-based games. AdSense for games uses Google’s Interactive Media Ads (IMA) SDK, the technology used to request ads from within your Flash-based game launcher.”
I have only tried AFG on Flash platform, but IMA SDK also available for iOS, Android and HTML5.
1. Download ima_lib_as3.swc file here: https://developers.google.com/interactive-media-ads/downloads
2. Place ima_lib_as3.swc file in assets folder and add the following line to your application.xml file:
<haxeflag name="-swf-lib assets/ima_lib_as3.swc" if="flash" />
3. Create your Ad Tag at Adsense Dashboard, you can test it here: https://developers.google.com/interactive-media-ads/docs/vastinspector_dual
4. Integrate AFG using this Quick Start Guide: https://developers.google.com/interactive-media-ads/docs/sdks/flash/v3/quickstart
Don’t forget to convert AS3 code to Haxe. 🙂
5. Most likely you won’t see any ads, when you test your game in standalone Flash player.
You have to integrate the game into the web page (and upload it to your website) and set the following flag:
6. If everything’s made correctly you will see ads like in my Rainbow Lines game.
P.S.: One of the requirements for using AFG is to “Have a high volume of games content, i.e., greater than 70% games content with over 2 million games impressions monthly.”
As Google has recently combined Adsense with Admob, your Admob impressions also count. (I suppose 🙂 )
Получил тут письмо от китайцев с интересным предложеним, а именно, предлагают вытащить мою любую бесплатную игру в топ 10 Google Play и продержать её там 5 дней.
Top overall 10 in Canada: USD 20K
Top overall 10 in Germany: USD 30K
Top overall 10 in UK: USD 17K
Top overall 10 in US: USD 75K
Game top 10 in Canada: USD 12.5K
Game top 10 in Germany: USD 20K
Game top 10 in UK: USD 12K
Game top10 in US: USD 47K
Что интересно оплата только после того, как они выведут игру в топ, т.е. это вполне реальные цены, без обмана.
Интересно, 75к окупятся, если в US топ 10 попасть? 🙂
Slowing I keep releasing Rainbow Lines game.
I can build the game for almost any platform (not Windows RT, unfortunately), but some bugs and lack of functionality in OpenFL prevent me from releasing it.
Also, Rainbow Lines is now available online for FREE!
iPad and iPhone version still awaiting moderation.
As for the Blackberry, Windows, Mac and Linux… I will release for these platforms as soon as I fix bugs or find some workarounds.
Huh… next couple of posts I will dedicate to OpenFL/Haxe tutorials. 🙂