Q1 results are out, time for some short follow-up.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) went bust, and many other unprofitable companies should follow suit, but it’s a good start.
Bitcoin still costs 27k tethers, so, I think, we are far from the bottom but definitely closer since my previous post: Bloodbath and Beyond.
An interesting article on BBBY: The United States of Bed Bath & Beyond.
Ok, moving on.
Continue reading “WeBankrupt™”
I’m speculating here, but the recent cybersecurity incident at Indigo might not be so recent.
It just so happens that I purchased a book from the Indigo website a few weeks ago, and they were already experiencing issues:
1. I ordered to pick up the book in store, but I didn’t receive any email notification on pickup day, and my order status got stuck at “Shipping Pending”;
2. I have cancelled the order and was planning to re-order again from Amazon;
3. The next day, an employee from the Indigo store called and told me that my book was ready for pick up, and I had never been notified about that because there were some problems with their system;
4. I picked up my book, but my credit card has still not been charged two weeks later;
5. There have been no unusual charges either. 🙂
Good book, btw.